4/12/2012

Eleven 十一

I got tagged from Yuku. So thank you darlin'
 

. RULES
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

   

 # 11 things about me:

Don't ask! I got my braces away two weeks ago and took pic while brushing my teeth. Cute pink brush is it?.
1. I love drawing. Especially doing portraits. 
2. I like to make new friends, but sometimes It's too hard and I feel like an Idiot.
3. the GazettE and art are my whole life, for real. (but I think you knew that already)
4. I have been 1 year and almost 5 months in youngshouse.
5. Many people have said that I'm very strong person... (not physically hahaha)
6. I hate selfish people, I used to help everybody who needs help. I won't let my friends to troubles.
7. But with some things I'm selfish by myself (hah) then when I really need to or want to do or have something, I don't really think other people.. But I don't want to hurt anyone, sometimes I still do it with my words, but not 'cause I want.
8. I'm lesbian.
9. I don't watch TV much.
10. I'm sometimes very confused by praises which people say about me.
11. I like swinging with my lil sis ♥

 Q&A

1 Did you ever been tagged before? By who? Do you like that game? 

Couple times if I remember right klick and klick  It's nice sometimes.  
2 Why and when did you start blogging?

Oh well I had my first blog some years ago... But this one I started in Dec 2011, It's name was for first Tiramisu, but I changed It to 'De la Lygo' also changed address but I didn't like that name either, It sounded stupid :'D so I changed it to 'THE MAD SELECT' because I really like that name, don't mind me about that It's fairly straight from THE DECADE shirt, but It's nice, so I use it. I blog 'cause I like blogging, It's nice and I'm happy about that people want to read about my life.

These two are old headers I have had, also old names.
  3 Do you believe in horoscopes?

It depends, but kinda often, yes ´u` I'm libra.
 
4 Do you have a favorite TV show? Which one?

the L word, Bones and Supernatural. Not any other series. 



 
5 Are you childish? If Yes, how does that become obvious?

Well I don't know... Maybe sometimes If I'm joking or something. I don't know, tell me!
 
6 Do you have a favorite piece of clothing? Show it!

I have many! But I can show couple of them ~ 

Especially these (BM-shirts ♥)

 7 What's the name of your cell phone? 
(yep, I name important things like cell phones and music players...)

I just call It FAGGOT... but my hairstraightener is Charlotte and Sewing machine Sanna-Maria, don't even ask...
 
8 Where/what is the most amazing place you've ever been to?

Tokyo ♥

As u can see, the sign I used earlier 'cause I haven't any photoediting program, only picnik in web.
9 Pokémon or Digimon? 

Digimon. 

10 What was your favorite game when you were a child?

Which kind of game? Hmmm about board games It was 'Secret Labyrinth' but If someone asks about PS-games, It's 'Spyro a Heros Tale' 
11 Finish that sentence: "If I meet you[Yuku] I would..."

Hug you! You're too cute

My questions:
1. What's the place you feel completely safe?
2 What your favorite style icon?
3. Tell about yur favorite band/bands?
4. What's your the biggest dream?
5. What kind of family you have?
6. Tell about house where you would want to live in future?
7. What's the most horrible nightmare you have ever seen?
8. Do u have any bad habits?
9. What's you favorite dessert?
10. What's your favorite blog?
11. What would you like to say to you when you were five years old?

 To these people:
screampleasure
Genkaku
 cremelice
Takuma
cannibalcoast
munatati
Sulka
Ane Sháto
RecluseGAY
Lahjakaspoika
DAI 

4 Comment:

  1. Awww. I'm happy you did it :D

    I like your actual blog design and name a.s.o. really much. It kinda suits you the best regarding to the old banners you've posted now... :D

    I love to watch Bones too! *-*
    It's super funny - today in the evening again >3

    Your clothes are cool... I want to be cooler too.. O:

    Nothing left to say about Tokyo - right? I want to go there so badly... >w<

    I like your questions... a pity you couldn't tag me back. (;

    Yuku. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice! Aww thank you dear ❤ (^^)

      Bones ❤ Brennan is the best, also Hodgins!

      Me? Cool? Oww thanks, I like making and editing clothes.. Like my 'sixth gun jacket and leatherettetrousers. Other clothes are from Tokyo ahaha. Most of them the GazettE's BLACKMORAL labels Shirts (^^)

      Nothing left so say, I left my heart to Tokyo ;--; Ahahaha I think they're so weird (my q:s) but thats kinda sad yeah 8(

      Thank you dear ❤

      Delete
  2. Kiitos haastamisesta - on edes jtn päiviteltävää taas jsn vaiheessa ~

    Ja tykkäsin lukea vastauksia erittäin paljon muutenkin !

    Ja noi sun vaatteet ... ohgosh ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I'll reply as soon as I can.