Pages

7/25/2012

Cons + Sweet sushi

Follow me with bloglovin

I found my blog from bloglovin, so I had to link this here.^ I also linked it to Blogilista. I'll add widgets.

I've been such a lazy with my blog... I apologise for these breaks and promise update more often. Especially now when I'm getting my new phone on next week at last. iPhone 4S ♥ I'll get it from my aunt's place, I'm going to visit there.

I haven't done much recently... Well I was in Animecon over week ago. I had press for making report. On Sunday (July 15th) I came back to home with kitten I've showed hahah. So I told, I named her Yuuyuu, don't ask, It's cute - that's it :D


I want new logo for photos I'll add here. I'll make couple and ask your opinion dear readers. Hope you will tell your opinion then! Until that I'll use just basic text.

On last Saturday I was in Tampere pride. Well, actually I just walked with other paradepeople, but after that I met with Shato, Shun and Vani (and their friend, I don't remember name...

Frenckell's square and pride people
Starbucks ♥ I miss Tokyo's Starbucks cafes sooo much. Esp TSUTAYA ;---;
Shato took some photos about me, here's couple of them.

I tried little bit different hair. Also different make up. I think it didn't suit for me. No more only slim-lines and bright eyeshadow for me hahah.
Lol ignore my face :'D

 Sixth Gun-jacket - Own design

Tank top - BLACKMORAL

Jeans - H&M men

Necklace - YELLOW HOUSE in Takeshita dori 

Black belt & rivet belt - from somewhere...

Boots - Ten Points, from Spiral

We just hanged out around Tampere. Visited in Fincon ( I bought two movies from Scifi-flea market wohoo) and ate in McDonald's (well I didn't, I ate later).

And of course I had to take mirrorpic in McDonald's WC lol. Awful lights.
 Day was pretty nice, thanks for people I mentioned earlier + Alina who came later. For the end of the day, I watched Ninth Gate with family. Johnny Depp ♥

Sweet Sushi cafe

On monday I went to see Buusku. I met with her first time, but we had fun! Well, me at least. We talked a lot. It was rainy, cold day, so I had good change to wear my JIM SINN-pants. So I made more visual-kei&japan punk-look. 


Sorry, I don't have any good picture about hair or make-up. I was late and didn't have time to take pics. This one Buusku took just before She went to train. My hair is looking bit messy because of the rain :'D

We also checked new sushiplace called Sweet sushi cafe. I wanted to test that place and we both were hungry, so...


Pink walls are cute ahaha ♥
It's such a nice place. Little and simple.

Miso-soup for first... It was gooood

And then sushi omnomnom
Quality was kinda good. But I think the dish was too small, price was 8,50e + 2e more because Buusku ordered one nigiri more. Well, dish included miso-soup. Anyway, I liked that place! I recommend if you don't like too spicy sushi like me. I don't like wasabi much.. >  <

Buusku~ I didn't take photo of myself this time.
Long post this time woops. And now for the end!

Feel free to ask! For Q&A posting, so leave questions thanks!

BTW I made Lookbook.nu account. Hype if you like. You can also follow me in twitter. Both of them you'll find from left. 

P.S: Thank you 74 readers and over 7000 visitors!

1 Comment:

Thank you for commenting! I'll reply as soon as I can.