Yo! Kuten tuli viimeksi mainittua, vuorossa on haasteen suorittelua tällä kertaa - taas vaihteeksi. Kuinkahan monta kertaa mut on tagattu maaliskuusta lähtien? Ainakin viis tai jotain sinnepäin. Ei rehellisesti mitään hajua, mutta noh.
Yo! Like I said in last post, this time I'll do challenge I got - once again. How many times I've got tagged since March? At least five or more. To be honest, I have no clue, but well.
Koska haaste on englanniksi ja oon liian laiska sitä kääntämään, kirjoitan tästä eteenpäin postauksen vain enkuks, sorry.
Since the challenge is in english and I'm too lazy to translate, I'm going to write this post only in english from now on. Okay, so.
I got this from my dear Ninni. And I remember I've done this challenge at least once or twice already, but who cares!
RULES ARE :
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
Shall we begin? Yes. (for first I need to find 11 facts I haven't told already lmao.)
1. I have deep relationship with my phone. Lol. I'm having it in my hands almost whole time and my mom complains about it and calls my iPhone tumor.
2. For me, it's hard as **** to start things. Like vacuuming or homeworks. It might take at least two or three hours to begin.
3. I like collecting things. Especially DVD/TV-series boxes. I have Prison break, L word, SAW, Grudge etc. collections/seasons for example!
4. In addition of dark, horror, rock etc. things, I love all cute stuff like Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma ♥ also decorating pics!
5. I like Linkin Park a lot.
6. Making friends worldwide and seeing/meeting new people are always nice. I love having long conversations about anything that occurs.
7. I'm perfectionist with almost everything.
8. I started doing 'horror'-make ups couple months ago and also did wound etc. make ups first time this year. Now I'm kinda hooked with doing these, so much fun!
9. I have lots of friends in Helsinki and try to visit there as often as possible.
10. I'm surrounded by social media 24/7 lol. But I do have social life irl too, dammit!
11. Last but not least, I really love my family.
And then new questions:
1. What kind of person you think you were three years ago?
2. What's the thing you could never try?
3. What was your biggest dream when you were 6 years old?
4. Name at least five countries you would like to visit.
5. Do you like your name or would you change it if you could, what that name would be?
6. Do you watch any reality TV-shows like Project Runway or Topmodel?
7. Name three of your favourite movies.
8. Which one you'd attend, party with friends or board game night with family members you haven't seen for long time?
9. Who's your favourite actor/actress and in which role?
10. Favourite song at the moment?
11. Do you have best friend? Tell about her/him!
And I'll tag only few, not eleven, sorry.
Von Toten Auferstanden
Bloggers above will be informed, but anyone who wants to do this, go ahead and tell me! I'd like to read.
All for now, see ya!