Pages

3/22/2013

ANNOUNCEMENT

So hi again, this is just quickly announcement, since I need to get photos from my friends to write more about my trip so wait patiently okey (´・ω・`)


I'm going to change whole layout soon and it will take some time (obviously) so my blog might be down for while during this weekend, but I try to be as quickly as possible with new layout. I've noticed some problems with this current one and I think new header would be good as well, so I'm going to work on it first ^(#`∀´)_Ψ 

By the way, since my pink is fading already, I've been thinking of new hair colour. I'd really like to go for silver... If anyone has good ideas, hit me with comment! 

Anyways. Welcome to my madness, new readers!


ε=(っ≧ω≦)っ

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll reply as soon as I can.