3/30/2013

Layout vers. #5 !

Hi everyone and welcome new readers! Here's new layout with new features! First, there's now "readmore"-option, which means, you can choose what you want to read without going through long livereports for example! Tell me what do you like about this feature. ^^ Other features: I added my twitter-tweet-line back, but there are also these small icons above my profile photo, one for my twitter and one for my facebook, there's also google+ icon, but I don't have profile for that so don't be confused, there's link only to g+ main page ('cause I couldn't take icon away from template I started working on lol.) Next to icons there's search box!

I'm not very good at html, but I try to improve with my layouts. I've used my own photos for background, glitter graphic I used for header is from web (fonts as well), my own photo in header is taken by my friend Ashley (thanks♥).

THE MAD SELECT vers. #5
Comments? Tell me what do you like about this version! Japan post is coming soon, I got photos and purikuras from friends. Also, I've been talking about making vlog for months and now I think it'd be time to FINALLY make one, so. What kind of video you'd like to see? Q&A-post on video? Ideas? Wishes? Feel free to ask and comment!

P.S: the GazettE announced their WORLD TOUR13 on yesterday and you don't wanna know how much I screamed. Live in Finland is just after my birthday and my friends from other countries are coming as well. It will be so awesome. Since I'm planning to go back to Tokyo for longer time on next year and earning money for that, I'm attending only this one live in Finland and not going to other lives around Europe, even though it'd be fun, maybe next time then! Anyway, all for now, see ya soon!

6 Comment:

  1. Your blog is so cool! :3
    And I want to read about your experience in Japan, I'm sure it will be pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ And I'll write asap about it! Well it was kind of adventure so yeah, look forward to it!

      Delete
  2. The design is awesome! It really suits you and it looks great.
    Really. (●´∀`●)
    I like the combination of pink, white and black a lot and your header is pretty cool and I feel like I'm repeating myself the whole time because I'm excited - or what. (◎_◎;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooi thank you so much! ;w; ♥ I'm glad you like!

      Delete
  3. itehä itkin ko katoin et herrat pyörähtää Suomenki kautta :D toivottavasti vaa sais liput....
    Btw kiva tää uus ulkoasu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä taas kiljuin siihen malliin, et mutsi luuli onko mulla hiiri sängyssä :D Kiva kun tykkäät ja kiitos! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I'll reply as soon as I can.